Airline Cabin Crew Training
Working as cabin crew for a major airline is an exciting and challenging experience. In addition to jetting off to exotic destinations, the job also requires a high degree of responsibility and specialization to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers in line with industry regulations. This course is ideal for young professionals looking to get a head start in the profession, introducing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines. Special emphasis is given to customer service and procedures for handling unusual situations during flight, with the final module of the course giving useful tips for completing the recruitment process.
IATA Fee: MVR 6,000.00
Tuition Fee: MVR 4,800.00
Total Fee: MVR 10,800.00
30 August 2019
8 September - 18 September 2019
Saturday, November 23, 2019
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Understand the cabin crew profession, its origins and current practices
- Identify aircraft types and relevant cabin crew functions
- Manage passenger interactions in a variety of circumstances
- Recall emergency and safety procedures
- Introduction to the airline industry and aircraft
- Crew member coordination and communication
- Customer service and managing passenger interactions
- Safety and emergency procedures
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for:
- Aspiring cabin crew members
Note: We can customize corporate training for our customers based on their requirements.
Click here to download the application form